Cassette and rack storage system for sheet metal
Cassette warehouse is purposed for storaging a wide range of sheet metal providing maximum payload economy and high freifght traffic volumes. It’s a combined system which can provide sufficient advantages at low price in comparison with floor storage.
- Warehouse height 4,5 meters
- Total number of the lower module cells from 7 to 11
- Total number of the upper module cells from 7 to 9
- Carrying capacity of one cassette 2 or 3 tons
- Storage of metal sheets up to 3x1,5 meters
- Simplicity of use and low cost providing warehouse high freight traffic volumes
- Opportunity to use modules separately
- Easy access to all sorts of sheet metal
- Economy of storage area zone
- Increase in safety level of works
- Reliable load protection
- Convenience of load and unload
- Absence of wooden supports during storage and loading operations
The cassette and rack storage system for sheet metal consists of cells with sliding cassettes which are the lower module of the storage block, and of the decks in the upper part of the system for mobile placement of the loaded cassettes.
- The loading into the block with sliding cassettes and extraction of steel sheets from it is carried out through the loader or traverses moving along the console crane.
- The sliding cassettes and the setting them back into the rack is carried out manually by the operator via the rolling guides, equipped with protection preventing its falling
- To extract single sheets it’s possible to use the vacuum loader or special hooks. The sheets are moved tied up without the pallet.
- The upper decks of the storage block are served by the loader. The metal sheets are placed in the cells and are extracted from them together with the cassettes, what makes the process of their stacking and transporting for further processing more efficient. It’s especially convenient when it’s necessary to carry out loading high volume operations with sheets of the same type. One can freely install the cassettes in the warehouse