Description of technology
Systems of storage with using of radio-controlled shuttles are intended for processing of freights in warehouses of the small nomenclature with a productivity from average to very high. They meet the modern requirements of the market of the maximum flexibility and decrease in expenses.
The FIFO technology provides such movement of a shuttle in a through rack at which pallets with freight arrive on the one hand and leave a rack with another that is similar to the principle of warehousing in warehouses with flow racks.
The LIFO technology allows to work with deep racks and push-back racks in which the shuttle accepts and ships pallet freight only on the one side of a rack.
- Possibility of use of the different sizes of container
- Any number of levels and shuttles
- Order picking by the "Goods to man" principle
- Account and control of stocks
- Binding to a warehouse management system
Compact and effective
- The small distance between the level of installation of pallets and rails of a shuttle in combination with its small height guarantees the extraordinary density of storage.
- The modularity of system allows to increase number of passes for satisfaction of the growing requirements.
- Smooth dispersal and braking provides constantly high precision of positioning even at often changing loadings, and also at low temperature conditions.
- Reliable and effective power supply with the maximum productivity
- Fast recharge of a shuttle – from 6 to 8 hours