|Pipe diameter, mm||108||159||219|
|Length, m||up to 40||up to 50||up to 50|
|Capacity, m3/h||up to 10||up to 25||up to 40|
|Energy consumption, kW||up to 5||up to 11||up to 11|
Area of use
The tube chain conveyor has various areas of use. The list of materials that our conveyor functions with is extremely large that is why we are going to put the emphasis of the most popular areas of use. Together we can make this list even larger in order to make it possible for you to enjoy all the advantages of the tube chain conveyor.
- production of cement, plaster, lime, bentonite clay;
- construction materials: fire-clay brick and sand-lime brick;
- glass production: quartz sand, limestone, soda and sodium sulfate, potassium carbonate;
- dry building mixes: sand, lime powder, plasticizer.
Chemical, petrochemical and rubber industries:
- chemical materials: caustic soda, sodium sulfate, diphenylguanidine, caustic soda;
- rubber: technical carbon;
- mineral fertilizers;
- household chemicals: laundry powder, cleaning products, paints, glue;
- construction chemicals.
- collection and transportation of dust contained in aspirating-processing units: metal dust, calcic dust, collector dust, abrasive dust, ferro-alloys dust and ferromanganese dust;
- in the structure of aspirating-processing units;
- fire proof production: lime, chamotte, kaoline, talcum powder, aluminum oxide, periclase, graphite, aluminum powder, magnesium;
- production of aluminum and non-ferrous metals.
- deposits exploitation;
- minerals processing: microcalcite, wollastonite ore, titanium magnetite weighting agent, chalk, sand, lime.
- production of flour, cereal, sugar, salt;
- beer manufacture;
- mixed feed manufacture.
Equipping of biological treatment plants
Cellulose and paper manufacture
Unloading platforms and storage warehouses
Loading/unloading of freight motor transport, railway cars, vessels.